Fires across Northern Colorado caused widespread damage in both the Big Thompson and Poudre Canyons. SERVE 6.8 has been active in working with property owners with financial and projects needs. Now we look towards the spring and preparing for potential flooding due to soil resistance and changing landscape. To be ready for possible flooding, we need your help! We are working with our county and emergency personnel to be ready with sandbags to make available to homeowners for the spring and summer months.
Sandbags are available to be picked up at the below locations. We will continue to update locations as more sandbags are delivered.
- Poudre Canyon Station 2 - 33689 W. Hwy. 14
- Poudre Canyon Station 3 - 44610 W. Hwy. 14
- Loveland Station 8 - 1451 Big Thompson Canyon Rd. Drake, CO
- Big Thompson Elementary - 7702 W US HWY 34, Loveland, CO
- Buckhorn & Fire RT 133 – 8 miles east of intersection
- Black Hallow Rd & Hwy 14 - On the opposite side of the bridge
- Buckhorn Rd & Willow Patch Ln
- Buckhorn Rd & Patience Way
- 17426 Buckhorn Rd
- 20000 Buckhorn Rd
- Dunraven Trailhead
- 5145 County Rd 58C (Near Shambhala Way & 68C)
I Want to Help
Operation Sandbag has reached our goal of 25,000 sandbags made!
Click the link above to stay in the loop about upcoming fire relief projects and other serving opportunities to serve and love our mountain neighbors.
Do you have connections or want to use your business to help with disaster response? We are also looking for in-kind donations and connections for items. Let us know how you'd like to be involved and we'll follow up with you.
We are currently working to fill sandbags to make available to property owners. Please fill out this form and we will follow up with you on when sandbags are ready for pick up and in a location near you.
Impacted by the fire?
Help us understand your immediate and long term needs by filling out the below assessment, our team will follow up with you on next steps.